Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WELCOME!

As you can tell by the post below, this page has been under construction. And unfortunately, it is still under construction. Why you may ask? Well it doesn't have as much to do with the site itself but with the content the site will hold.

You see, short films, quality television commercials and beautiful photographs not to mention my demo reel with amazing examples of my work take time to create and put together. And between my full-time job as a commercial producer and a full-time student, it doesn't leave much time for anything else (sometimes not even sleep). But I am working diligently to show you at least a small taste of the content I have. So for the mean time, check back often for new posts and follow along with this blog. It will continue to grow and you certainly do not want to miss a new post. You just never know what it may contain!

No comments:

Post a Comment